Thursday, May 15, 2014

Moms Day #Brunchfast

This Moms Day, we hosted my fam over at our house, to treat my mom and grandma to a nice meal, where they didn't have to do a single thing! This was actually the first time ever, because if you know my mom, you would know like lots of moms out there, the reason they cook, clean, and take care of us, if because they WANT to.... so typically on Mothers Day, my mom has us over, and cooks a big meal! Not this year mom, I got you! ;)

I decided to have a fun donut theme, and incorporated a lot of fun free printables and inspirations from my favorite bloggers, as well as supplies from the #ATEPartyShop! Scroll down to see all the sources and recipes from the food I made! 










The Decor:

The Food:
-Donut Hole/Strawberry Skewers
-Personal Size Veggie & Dip(in small clear plastic cups)




Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover