Thursday, March 20, 2014

DIY: Paper Cacti

Call it spring fever, call it going crazy, but the modern momma Lauren and I have been going coo coo for cacti lately! I stopped over to her house yesterday so that she could recover some adorable little stools for me(see them on my Instagram HERE!); and we decided to make some paper cacti! You know the kind that you can't kill;)! Me and my black thumb over here are loving the idea of paper plants! haha, no but really these are adorable, and super easy to make! Perfect little craft for the kiddos too! 




Ps. How cute are Lauren's little shot glassed full of succulents! Love that idea! 

Happy first day of spring! XOX
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover