Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring Flower Craft for the Littles

Two of my favorite people Lauren & Brandi got together with their littles Mac & Henry to create the cutest hands on craft that they will cherish forever! I saw the first sneak of this DIY Hyacinth Flower on Instagram and instantly fell in love! I didn't want to wait to share because this is the PERFECT craft for this crappy weather weekend!!! 

I asked Lauren & Brandi if my dogs could be considered as littles and their response 'I hear dog paws make awesome tulips' haha, I just might have to try that;)!

Supplies:
Canvas
Green craft paper for the leaves
Sharpies for the stem
Tacky glue
 Paint

The bonus of having a photographer do the craft...awesome how-to photos! Thanks Balee Images:)!








Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover