Sharing my new favorite DIY today! Loving this bohemian inspired dip-dye tassel backdrop, and plan on making this on a giant scale later this year!
1. Cut about 20 strands of yarn papers length.
2. Fold all of the strands in half. I used a marker to fold over, just made it easier to keep the strands together.
3. Cut another small piece of yarn, wrap around your yarn, right under your loop and tie.
4. Cut your tassel to desired length.
5. Empty your box of dye into a bucket of hot water, and dip the bottom of each tassel.
Let dry, and then hang your tassels from your wood stick.
***Optional: I added dyed wood beads(just threw them in the dye as I was dying the tassels) to some of the tassels.