Saturday, January 4, 2014

FUN TOY STORAGE

I don't have kids, and I already don't know what to do with all of my excess xmas loot... lucky for you our Modern Momma has shared her top finds and picks for kids storage! 


Toy Storage
Everyone keeps asking me what I'm going with Mac's new toys and books from Christmas. Secretly I want to leave them in the trunk and never open it!! But how I first pick out what I'm looking for is determined by how much time I want to spend putting stuff away and how organized it needs to be. We'll for me I do a "walk through" when Mac goes to bed and at that point all I want to do is sleep so I want to spend ten seconds picking up toys. So for me that means large buckets and not book shelves with little cube cubbies or Ikea picture frame shelves that are perfectly lined up. Ain't NOBODY got time for that. If you do your a saint! I want to be able to toss toys four feet away from me and make it in the bin. So if it can't hold more 20 toys and Mac can't get them out easily you better stop reading and look elsewhere for advise! Here's what we have around the house. (You'll also be able to tell which ones are in Mac's room and which are in "adult" spaces.





Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover