Monday, October 21, 2013

Carnival Chic Baby Shower {Party Submission: A Perfect Plan By Megan}

Recently ATE received an adorably detailed party submission from A Perfect Plan By Megan! I knew right away (before even checking out the photos) I wanted to feature Megan, just from the way she explained the party... with such excitement and passion! Then I checked out the photos, and her attention to detail sold me! I will let Megan tell you more...

Now let me start by saying a little bit about the mom to be Ashley.  She has AMAZING style and taste so I had to be sure this was an event to wow her.  She is an amazing person both inside and out and is always willing to lend a helping hand to a friend.  I wanted to be sure to throw her a shower that she deserved since she is always doing so much for others.
The shower theme was Carnival Chic!  I know…doesn't it just sound fun!  When I originally sat down and thought about the theme I knew I didn't want a traditional cookie cutter type baby shower….boring, right?  I love making events stand out in ways that are different than the norm and I knew Ashley would appreciate something with a little more flare.  I wanted a baby shower without all the diapers, bottles, etc., that you tend to see at EVERY shower.  This shower had to have style like the mother to be and I knew that a traditional baby shower wasn’t it.  So that is how the Carnival Chic baby shower theme was developed.  It was going to be something fun and fabulous that had tons of options for decorations and details, which are my favorite.
Majority of the decorations were DIY by the one and only APP! :)  I mean nothing is more fabulous than a super cute shower that you did the majority of the crafting.  I had so much fun crafting and decorating for this shower.  

DIY Elements:  Pinwheels, Flat fan pinwheels, food labels, invitations, advice onsies, cupcake stands, silverware holders, French fry holders, beverage glasses, banners.

{Check out A Perfect Plan by Megan on Facebook & Instagram}





































Thanks so much for sharing!!!! AWESOME work Megan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover