Saturday, March 16, 2013

DIY {Kate Spade Inspired} SHARPIE SHOES BY: The Modern Momma

 
SUPER CUTE &TOTALLY DO-ABLE
 {Kate Spade Inspired} DIY SHARPIE SHOES
 BY: THE MODERN MOMMA
 
 

 By Lauren:
So the other day I was on Pinterest and fell in love with these Kate Spade for Keds shoes. They are just plain Keds with a hot pink tip. They are a great price point at only 75$ but I knew I could do better. I was out shopping for a pair of summer shoes for Mac when I ran across some white shoes at Old Navy for women and decided to paint them! Well then I got lazy and didn't want to run and get paint. Whoops. But then when I got home I had a duh moment. SHARPIE!!! I own sharpies in every color. So mine are a tish different but ill take it for 15$. Holla!
Obviously Mac was too into his own new shoes. Yay to shoes!
Xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover