Thursday, March 14, 2013

THINK OUTSIDE THE FLOWER: Fun Unique Bouquets

 
 
Now don't get me wrong, I love floral bouquets, and it doesn't get more gorgeous than that...BUT, there are soooo many fun alternatives these days!! I decided to highlight some of the extra awesome ideas that I have seen lately...

 ...time to think outside the box  flower!!


Button Bouquet : Butterfly Bouquet





Fabric Flower Bouquet : Feather Bouquet
 
 Single Pinwheel : Pinwheel Bouquet

 

Broach Bouquet : Bling Broach bouquet

If you missed my previous bouquet post on in-expensive rose alternatives, check it out HERE! xox

UPDATE: Our very own Modern Momma had the most unique bouquet that you would never believe wasn't really flowers!! GORGEOUS!!! It was wood!!! OBSESSED!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover