Friday, July 19, 2013

Frank & Bean Fridays

Its been a while since I did a 'Frank & Bean' Friday post! 

I wanted to highlight some of my FAVORITE things at this very moment!

1. TOMS Kitty Sunglasses: I'm SO IN LOVE with all the new styles of TOMS glasses! Not to mention they go to a great cause!!! 

2.South Parade 'Oh My Blog' T-shirt: We just got this AMAZING new t-shirt line in at WHITTAKER HOUSE and of course I have a particular fav:)!

3.Aztec Tassel Scarf: It's clear that I love aztec, and I also LOVE scarfs, so this is the perfect marriage...with a little added touch of tassels! 

4.DV Archer Sandal: I could buy these DV sandals in literally EVERY color! SO comfy, so cute! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Don't forget to check back Sunday to see who will win our CRAZY FOR CHEVRON GIVEAWAY!! XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover