Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love at the Lake {Photos by P&D Photo Video}

You know how much we LOVE P&D Photo Video...Just recently they posted some sneak peaks of this AMAZING Lake Wedding! I just loved all the little details, and I knew immediately that I wanted to share!! 

I completely fell in love with the boat pictures, HOW FUN!!! And then when I received these photos from P&D....oh the details, I just died over these details! This couple managed to keep their 'lake themed' wedding so fresh, fun, and classy!

Thanks again to P&D Photo Video for letting me share! Make sure to 'like' them on Facebook to keep up with all the amazing things they are doing!!

{Started with a GORGEOUS ceremony...Love how the 'Tied the Knot'}

 {What a beautiful backdrop}






{It's all in the details...how awesome are these favors & guestbook. SO COOL}



{Oh, the cake topper...}

AMAZING PHOTOS GUYS!!! &&& Congrats to Jen & J.R!!XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover