Friday, April 18, 2014

#ATEPartyShop Preview

The fact that I am writing this blog, makes me super nervous and super excited all at the same time! I am FINALLY opening my Etsy Store! I have been talking the talk for over a year now, time to walk the walk;)! I wanted to give a tiny little preview as to what and why I wanted to open a little party shop! 

As a party planner I am constantly wanting to make parties the best they can be, and me personally, I want to *of course* always go OVER.THE.TOP... but, I know that isn't for everyone! It takes a lot of time and money to plan a party, and all the little details can add up! I want to give people a resource to be able to purchase fun party supplies that won't break they bank, and add little details that will make your party special! 

I am taking some of my fun ideas and party decor, and turning them into mini party kits! For example, if you want to make cute favor bags with confetti and washi tape, you don't have to run all around town, or order from 3 places to get the all supplies you need, just hop on over to our shop and order the entire kit...party decor made easy! I plan on introducing new items that play off of #ATE ideas and inspirations a few times a year, and will also be offering custom orders! 

#ATEPartyShop is set to open May 1st, but in the meantime a few shots of what to expect to see in the shop! Thank you thank you to Balee Images for taking such pretty pictures of our supplies! XOX
















Whose ready to shop?!?;)

Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover