Although we like to pretend weddings are all about the brides(not really, well really); lets not forget about those handsome grooms; they need to make an entrance too, right?!
Showing you my favorite modern groom 'looks'; with even a couple of the photos staring my favorite grooms;)!
psssst... the first 3 looks are from the oh so stylish L.R. Men's Clothier & Tuxedos in Laporte, IN!
1. Vintage Classic: Loving this mix-match of prints and styles, paired with a sleek navy suit! Really loved the way the guys coordinated but were so different at the same time!
2. 'James Bond': I'm partial to this one:)... when we got married my husbands suit was his main concern, and the only part of the wedding he wanted to have a say in! Luckily for the both of us, we agreed on what we like to call the 'James Bond' all black! I loved it especially paired with his custom Nikes!
3. Crisp & Neutral: One of my favorite looks... how amazing is that white on white paisley tie???!!!! Pair it with the clean and khaki suit, topped off with that gorgeous succulent boutonniere! LOVE!
4. Classic Romance: Want to go classic and black tie without wearing a tux... THIS is the answer! Swooning over that velvet jacket!
5. Huck Finn: The perfect simple look for your casual groom, paired with these thin leather suspenders, gives you that stylish yet simple look!
6. Soft Mix & Match: if this isn't cool, I don't know what is! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they all match yet the groom stands out in his different shade suit! The blush color tie is also the perfect choice for those brides that want to make your groom wear pink! ;) So cool!
7. The Risky Stylish Groom: Kind of dying over this cool and colorful look! Definitely for the risky groom willing to go the extra 'fashion mile' to look cool in a colored pant and bow-tie! Rad!