Sunday, November 17, 2013

DIY Giraffe Ring Dish

A few weeks ago I shared some of my favorite gift items for this holiday season! One of items was this adorable Anthropology Giraffe Trinket Dish… after thinking about it for a sec, I decided that I actually could make one just like it! This cost me only $5 and makes the PERFECT little Christmas gift! I personally will be making one for all my friends;)!

{Anthropology Inspired} Giraffe Ring Dish

-Rubber Giraffe (Available at: Tractor Supply, Hobby Lobby, Ace Hardware)
-Metallic Spray Paint
-Small Dish(I purchased mine from the antique store for .75, but you can also get at the dollar store)
-Hot Glue

  How to: Spray giraffe & let dry. Add a little dab of hot glue on the bottom and each foot & stick to middle of dish! Thats it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover