Friday, August 16, 2013

Build a Veil {Bridal Shower Fun}

Last weekend was one of my very best girlfriends bridal shower! Jessica's two sisters and step-mom planned the CUTEST shower! 

I wanted to contribute in some way and with Jessica being the crafty girl she is, I had this idea to have everyone 'Build a Veil'!! It was super fun, and everyone did something unique and different! Bridal shower games can get so redundant, so I really love this option!!! Not only does it keep guest entertained, but it creates some good laughs too! 

Thanks to Wendy Swanson Photography for the great shots!


You can really buy whatever supplies you would like! I went to the dollar store and picked up some clips and headbands...and then basically brought some tulle, fake flowers, lace, and pearls. (I also added feathers, but that was a super random hit, everyone wanted the feathers, who knew!?!)



I am actually wearing the veil my mom made... go big or go home;)!


LOVE this couple, and am SOOOOO excited for their September wedding!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover